Monday, October 18, 2010

Mr. Independant

Well, since Michael is busy trying to get Levi to fall asleep, I am having post on the blog today. We are having a not so co-operative day. I think Levi is going through a growth spurt and therefor has been fussy ALL day! But then it's all ok cause he has really cute moments like in this video...


Yeah how can you be mad when he does stuff like that. Somehow his hours of crying and fussing magically goes away in a very instant. He can make you really tired and emotionally drained and then with one little smile, or even just a look he melts your heart. He is 6 weeks old now and is starting to stay up alot more during the day which makes me hopeful for lots of sleep at night. He has yet to sleep the whole night, but he has allowed me to have 5 hours at a time. (this has only happened about 3 times haha, but it's still amazing!)

Michael has just successfully put Levi to sleep!! I tried everything I could and then I gave up and gave him to Michael and he decided to play classical music and boom the kid is knocked out. Why did I not think of that?? Oh well at least he's asleep. But now it's time for us to go to bed as well.(at 9:00!!!!) It's been a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment